Wickenburg Police Department made the following arrests from April 6 to April 23.
• Chase Andrew Earls of Wickenburg was arrested April 6 for driving with a license suspended, revoked, or canceled near the intersection of West Apache Street and North Madison Street. Earls was cited and released from custody.
• Wickenburg Police responded to a call of a hit-and-run collision April 21 that occurred at the U.S. 93 and Tegner Street roundabout. A black, Dodge SUV was sideswiped by a semi-truck and sustained moderate damage to the front bumper. The driver of the semi-truck did not stop and was not located.
• Wickenburg Police responded to a report of fraud April 22 in which the victim’s Social Security number was used to collect wages at two Phoenix-area businesses. Arizona Department of Economic Security is investigating the fraudulent use of another’s Social Security number.
• Branzley Elixis Houle was apprehended April 23 at a business in the 800 block of Tegner Street for a warrant for failing to appear. Houle was out of jail on a $500 bond in reference to charges of disorderly conduct/criminal damage. She was transported to Yavapai County Jail in Prescott.
• Benjamin Alexander Cronk was apprehended April 23 in the 100 block of North Mariposa Drive on $1,230 warrant for failure to appear issued by the Town of Wickenburg Municipal Court. Cronk was released on bail.